Most of the major game parks in Kenya are greater than 120kms from Nairobi and are also separated by significantly larger distances. Hence the choice when visiting them is either many hours spent in hot vehicles on dusty, bumpy roads or the convenience of a short flight, usually less than one hour, which leaves the traveler refreshed with more time for viewing game or enjoying the hospitality and facilities of the camp or lodge. Hence flying is the automatic option for the traveler with limited time or one who wants to visit several parks. A typical air package will include the internal flights to your destination, accommodation on full board basis, return airstrip transfers in the park, and a minimum of 2 game drives per day.
If you would like quotes or more information about our air packages, please send us an inquiry with the below details.
- Your full name and contact details
- The type of package and destination you need information about (e.g 2 nights in both Amboseli and the Masai Mara, etc)
- The number of adults and children in your group
- The number and type of rooms (single/twin/doubles/triples etc)
- Any special requests or information on your budget that will help us send you a quote that suits your requirements
We will respond within 24 hrs or 1 working day.